SERVICE ABROAD, SIMPLIFIED.
Save time, save money, save heartburn.
You have a defendant (or defendants) located abroad. You must serve that defendant under the strictures of the Hague Service Convention. That means filling out the right paperwork, properly.
With Hague Envoy, simply answer some questions, print, and proceed.
If you miss any detail in your research, your Request could be rejected.
You can spend your valuable resources reading the Hague Service Convention and researching:
- the declarations of each country in which you need to submit a service request;
- translation requirements;
- the name and address of the appropriate Central Authority;
- the appropriate model form and how to complete it; and
- how long a certificate of service will take to come back to you (the time disclosures are frequently inaccurate).
Worst of all, your time and effort to get it right may be squandered.
DIY is costly.
Hague Envoy + $375 + 20 minutes = Happy Lawyer
ELIMINATE THE GUESSWORK.
Hague Envoy was created to automate your Hague Requests for you and provide instructions for submitting them to the correct Central Authority. You don’t have to spend several hours learning the applicable doctrine (the Hague Service Convention itself) or looking up details about where to send them. Save valuable resources by using Hague Envoy.
How it works
Hague Envoy Form Completion Checklist
Below is the complete list of what you need at your fingertips to make the most of your time and experience with Hague Envoy.